“One of our things tonight was we created good opportunities in good areas and then you have to produce the quality ball.”
Crouch comes off the bench, for 143rd time – the stats
- Peter Crouch became the most used substitute in the Premier League with his 143rd appearance off the bench putting him one ahead of Shola Ameobi.
- Pascal Gross has been directly involved in 62% of Brighton’s 13 Premier League goals this season, scoring three and assisting five.
- Kurt Zouma’s goal was Stoke’s sixth from a corner this season, more than any other Premier League side.
- Darren Fletcher made his 326th appearance in the Premier League, which is more than any other Scottish player in the competition.
- Fletcher was also playing in his 103rd consecutive match in the top flight, giving him the fifth longest run for an outfield player.
Brighton face Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday (15:00 GMT), while Stoke visit Crystal Palace at the same time.